Menu & Packages
Pick a party below and during your consultation with the chef you will choose recipes from the Party Chef recipe library.
Basic Dinner Parties include:
1 Appetizer OR Dessert
1 Dinner = 1 Protein & 2 Side dishes
Basic specialty Parties include specialty item made/cooked and served:
- BBQ Party – 1 meat item, 2 side dishes items or 2 meat items with vegetables Kabob style
- Pasta Party – Homemade pasta served with homemade sauce
- Sushi Party – 3 different sushi rolls
- Salad Party – 4 different salads and dressings
- Appetizer Party – 3 different appetizers
- Skills Party – Knife skills
- Kids Party – 1 menu item with side, Cookie Decorating, Cupcake Decorating
- Baby Food Party – 4 different baby food meals
Consult Chef for details. Additional costs may apply.
*Additional items available:
- Portions of any menu item = $8.00/portion
- Courses for all guests = $10.00/course/person
- Full day slow roasting BBQ party (Menu ideas: Brisket, Ribs & Pulled Pork) = Price Varies according to meat Selection
Prices could fluctuate according to the needs of menu/client/guests.
These rates are based on the total guest count at party.
For prices Contact us
Your package includes:
- Teaching from the chef to you and your guests
- Chefs travel to the party up to 60kms round trip from Sylvan Lake
- Consultation with the chef to plan, organize and refine the menu and party plans
- A Party like a Chef party favor for the host that is specific to your party
- Copies of all the recipes for all guest to take home
- Cost of all food for party
- Any travel over 60kms round trip from sylvan lake, there will be a $1.00/km fee for the kms over
A $100.00 down payment is required for all booked parties. This payment is for the food costs and will be taken off the final invoice of the party and is due at the time of consultation/confirmed booked date. This down payment is completely refundable if a confirmation of cancellation was done 48 hours or more before the booked party date.
Once final guest count is confirmed 48 hours before the party, the confirmed number is the final number of people billed for the party.